TrueCare Treatment Centers is Nevada State Licensed by SAPTA for the following levels of care:
- Level 1 Outpatient (Adult & Adolescent)
- Level 2.1 Intensive Outpatient (Adult & Adolescent)
- Level 2.5 Partial hospitalization/Day Treatment (Adult & Adolescent)
- Level 1-WM Ambulatory Withdrawal Management without extended on-site monitoring (Adult & Adolescent)
- Level 2-WM Ambulatory Withdrawal Management with extended on-site monitoring (Adult & Adolescent)
- Level 3.7-WM Medically Monitored Inpatient Withdrawal Management (Adult Only)
All clinical staff at TrueCare Treatment Centers receive training and weekly clinical supervision to ensure competencies and proper application of evidence-based practices such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy (REBT), Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET), Motivational Interviewing (MI), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Schema Therapy, Behavioral Couples Counseling when clinically indicated, Cognitive Behavioral Coping Skills, Community Reinforcement Approaches, Motivational Enhancement and/ or Relapse Prevention.